Estimated ship in 5 business days
U.S. Cooler Game Locker With Floor
and 1/2 HP saddle mount outdoor refrigeration system
6' X 6' X 7' 6" Nominal
(5' 10 1/2" X 5' 10 1/2" X 7' 6" Actual)
U.S. Cooler's game lockers will give you additional room for storage while keeping your meat fresh and cool.
Our game walk-in coolers have an overhead rail system with 6 gambrel and hoist to hold meat.
* Picture may not represent this actual model
Our company is an authorized U.S. Cooler discount dealer.
U.S. Cooler manufactures Premium Quality Walk-ins at Very Reasonable prices.
This walk-in comes with a 1/2 HP saddle mount outdoor refrigeration system. System comes with a condensing unit, evaporator unit, and associated parts installed on a bracket that is designed to be mounted over the top of one of the wall panels. These systems must be installed on a panel with slots cut in the top to allow the bracket to go through the wall. These systems are hung over the wall before the installation of the roof. It does require the installation of the evaporator condensate line, which needs to be run to a drain. This refrigeration system rates a 3 on a scale of 5 with 5 being the hardest most technical to install and 1 being the easiest. This refrigeration system must be installed by a licensed refrigeration technician.
Our company can assist you with this installation.
Refrigeration unit includes a 1-year parts and labor warranty. Walk-in panels include a 10-year repair or replace parts only warranty. All other parts carry a standard 1-year parts warranty.
Refrigeration system is designed to hold product at 35 degrees Fahrenheit with product entering at 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
This outdoor walk-in requires a minimum of 4,288 BTUs. Details.
Estimated Shipping Weight: 1418 lbs.
When your walk-in is shipped, you will receive an email with the delivery company's name and your PRO number. For exact delivery date, please contact the delivery company. The complete system comes delivered on a pallet banded and wrapped for further protection. A forklift will be needed to unload unit or the unit can be unpacked and unloaded panel by panel off the pallet while it is still on the truck. Two or three people will need to be available to receive delivery if this choice is chosen. You may be charged a surcharge if it takes too long to unload the truck. Additional freight will be charged for lift gate, residential deliveries and limited access.
- PANELS - Wall and ceiling panels are constructed with tongue and groove 2 1/2 lb extruded polystyrene insulation sandwiched between two sheets of 26-gauge stucco embossed galvalume steel. Each panel comes equipped with cam action locking devices and double barrel vinyl gasket to allow easy assembly of walk-in in the field.
- FLOOR - Floor panels consist of extruded high-density polystyrene foam insulation sandwiched between stucco embossed 26 gauge galvalume outside and 22-gauge stainless steel inside. Floor meets NSF listing and comes with cam-action locking devices for easy installation.
- DOOR - 34” x 76” flush-mount cooler door is manufactured with foamed in place polyurethane insulation encapsulated between sheets of embossed 26 gauge stucco embossed galvalume steel. Door is right hand hinged and includes lever action handle, light, hinges, cam-locks, door closure, lighted switch and vapor-proof light fixture.
- REFRIGERATION - Saddle mounted outdoor refrigeration system, self contained, med temp, 1 phase, 1/2 HP, hermetic, 115 volt. Includes: condensing unit, evaporator, thermostatic expansion valve, high pressure control, sight glass, drier, solenoid valve, thermostat. maximum low 35 degrees. Refrigerant - R404A(Refrigeration is based on an altitude of 5000 feet or less)
Customer assumes responsibility in assuring products purchased meet local, state, and federal regulations and building codes.
Outdoor coolers\freezers cannot ship to Indiana.
Internet cancellations are subject to a 3% credit card return fee, refrigeration restocking fees and any other fees incurred by U.S. Cooler
. Call your dealer with questions before making purchases.